Mobile apps are one of the best ways to get your business out there but there are also some that can help your business get ahead.
Here are five of the best apps for helping you to get organized, stay connected and keep a tight schedule whether you are in the office, traveling or working from home:
1. Dropbox is one of the best and most popular apps for getting organized. You can load and share documents, distribute to a target audience or sync up to other programs. With a number of downloads to give you more power, this app can really get you organized.
2. Expensify is one of the best apps for getting all yours expenses recorded in one place. You can even sync it up to your purchases so that you can see your expenses in real time. At $5 a month to sync your employeesâ€™ purchases, it is a cheap and easy way to ensure you donâ€™t miss recording any costs.
3. Evernote gives you a way to share documents, setup reminders and create to-do lists. You can even encrypt passwords or sensitive information if needed. Snap pictures of receipts, scan images for text or attach files for access on another computer. The possibilities are almost endless.
4. Basecamp is an excellent way to keep employees connected and communicating. You can dole out assignments, coordinate schedules or create milestones.
5. Tripit lets you juggle a complicated schedule where you have multiple meetings, regardless of distance and time. Now you can store flight, car rental, room and other travel information in one place for quick and easy access.