Outgrowing your current accounting system is one sign that your business is doing well but with it comes a lot of problems. To learn when it is time for a new system and the best ways to transition, register for Free Small Business Talk: Growing Out of Your Current Accounting System and start implementing changes that will not only help you cope with your current system but will make it easier to streamline into a more robust accounting system as your business grows.
Free Small Business Talk!
Date: Thursday, July 24
Time: 3:30PM – 5PM
Venue: Microsoft Store â€“ 578. The Shops at Mission Viejo Mission Viejo, CA 92691
The Benefits of Attending this Event:
Here are just a few of the benefits of attending the event:
- Maximize your use of existing software, such as QuickBooks or MAS-90.
- Learn how to watch for potential issues before they become serious problems.
- Understand the different compliance issues.
- Learn about the latest technology that can help.
If you are uncertain whether or not you will benefit from the event, here are 5 warning signs you can look for to see if it is time for an upgrade:
- Too Many Spreadsheets.
- Time Required in Getting Basic Information.
- Payroll Problems.
- Your Software Doesnâ€™t Meet Demand.
- You Start Exploring Additional Functionality of Your Software.
Spreadsheets work well at the start but the bigger the business the greater the need for something more functional, like a database to track accounting.
If you find that pulling even the most basic reporting needs is taking progressively longer, even with a macro to help, this means your current system is working beyond its limits.
When you have payroll problems, especially tracking, it is well past time for a new system.
The bigger the business, the more integrated the accounting data needs to be with other aspects of the business.
If you find you are curious if your software can help solve a problem, you are ready for change.